IMPROVEMENT STARTS HERE
Join our email list for free information on ways to help improve outcomes, patient satisfaction, performance quality, and profitability.
Sign up now!
Home Health CAHPS (HHCAHPS) is a federal mandate regulated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requiring home health agencies to collect standardized patient satisfaction data. Home health providers are required to partner with a CMS-approved HHCAHPS vendor. Agencies failing to comply with the HHCAHPS mandate will receive Medicare reimbursement rates reduced by 2 percent for CY 2014.
OCS HomeCare is a CMS-approved HHCAHPS vendor
OCS is the only vendor that provides integrated patient satisfaction, clinical, financial, and operational benchmarks in one interactive platform.
Plus, our proactive support outreach helps ensure that your HHCAHPS data will be submitted to CMS on time.
Sign up for Satisfaction Snapshot, the HHCAHPS solution from OCS HomeCare, and you’ll receive:
- Consistent, competitive flat fee pricing (no surprise per-survey costs!)
- Cost-effective patient satisfaction survey compliance
- Clear, industry-leading patient satisfaction reporting
- Benchmarking from the most accurate HHCAHPS comparative database
- More integrations with leading home health software vendors
- Expert home health support, implementation, and educational services
Join our growing HHCAHPS database that is 100% compliant with CMS. Write to email@example.com or call 888-325-3396 for pricing and details.
Follow HHCAHPS updates on Twitter
Find out more about HHCAHPS:
Thank you for your interest in OCS HomeCare. Please fill out the form below and
the information you requested will be e-mailed to you shortly.